[Solved] Suspended: arnav16

Hello!! Why my account has been suspended?? It was working fine yesterday...and i too even don't have posted unwanted posts in my site. Please help me ..PLease help to run my site very soon.

•  HelioHost username: sidantaa
  • The server where my account is on: TOMMY
Edited by abhi16

This account has a compromised WordPress installation that has been affected by the recent AnonymousFox hack and cannot be unsuspended.

An invitation will be sent to you shortly so you can create a new account. Please restore your data using a backup. The data from your old account cannot be recovered or returned to you due to the possibility of the account having been used for Phishing.

As a reminder, we highly recommend that users not use WordPress. WP and it's extensions are notorious for having security issues such as the one you (and everyone else on Tommy) experienced, and it has the worst security track record of any CMS out there. Using a different program will help prevent this from happening again.

This account has a compromised WordPress installation that has been affected by the recent AnonymousFox hack and cannot be unsuspended.

An invitation will be sent to you shortly so you can create a new account. Please restore your data using a backup. The data from your old account cannot be recovered or returned to you due to the possibility of the account having been used for Phishing.

As a reminder, we highly recommend that users not use WordPress. WP and it's extensions are notorious for having security issues such as the one you (and everyone else on Tommy) experienced, and it has the worst security track record of any CMS out there. Using a different program will help prevent this from happening again.

OK i do have backup i will restore from it. Please now make my account available. Please help me.How much time will it take for a invitation?.Thanks

Edited by abhi16

You should have already received it. Resent.

Sorry, but i am not getting any emails or responses till now...Please help me ...i have checked my email many time but till now i am not getting any response..Please help me. You can see the screenshot still it is saying account suspended.

post-140765-0-56696400-1532857329_thumb.jpg

You should have already received it. Resent.

Sorry, but i am not getting any emails or responses till now...Please help me ...i have checked my email many time but till now i am not getting any response..Please help me. You can see the screenshot still it is saying account suspended.

Thanks, the mail was in spam folder..Thanks

Hello!!!! Now i got a big problem here... during the new user creation ..my previous username was not permitted to use so i had to change the username i.e previously it was 'sidantaa' and then i changed to 'sidanta1' now because i was not allowed to use same username 'sidantaa'. I was afraid about the the database after the username changed, the same thing is happening to me now.....In Cpanel, the database name was 'sidantaa_xxxxxxxxx'   but now the username had been changed so while importing the database it became 'sidanta1_sidantaa_xxxxxx' . This made a big conflict here...Everything ruined at this step and neither i can rename database as 'sidantaa_xxxxxxxxx' nor  able to drop database from PHPMYADMIN now.. Please, help me.

Correct, usernames cannot be reused if banned due to hacked WP. Since the database name always starts with your username, your DBs will all have a new name now.

This behavior is by design, so no, you will not be able to rename the databases to use their old names (even if you could change the prefix, the banned ones still exist as evidence, so the names are taken anyway). Please update your code to use the new names.