[Solved] Supended: CBRPICS

a. your HelioHost username : cbrpics
b. the server your account is on : Tommy
c. your HelioHost main domain:  cbrpics.com

I had forgotten to login to the Helionet system after 30 days. Can my account please be un-suspended please?

It's not inactivity.

This account has a compromised WordPress installation that has been affected by the recent AnonymousFox hack and cannot be unsuspended.

An invitation will be sent to you shortly so you can create a new account. Please restore your data using a backup. The data from your old account cannot be recovered or returned to you.

As a reminder, we highly recommend that users not use WordPress. WP and it's extensions are notorious for having security issues such as the one you (and everyone else on Tommy) experienced, and it has the worst security track record of any CMS out there. Using a different program will help prevent this from happening again.

Seriously? Now I am wondering how he/she found the login directory considering it did not sit at the wp-login.php ... had to do some work to find that. 

Guess I am going to go old school then with some VBulletin forums and CMPS interface.

I have a WP myself that I completely replaced the login system on...it got hacked. I don't think they're guessing passwords or attacking the login system, there's a massive hole somewhere in WP. The only commonality is that everyone hit had WP somewhere on their account, and it doesn't matter what extensions or version you were using. Even the latest release with no addons is vulnerable.

Seeing that WP is just garbage code that they keep fixing, I'm not really surprised either.

There's thousands of people from different hosts around the world reporting this exact AnonymousFox attack over the past week...

Wow, script kiddy (or adult ) sitting at home with nothing better to do probably. I agree that the WP code is kinda garbage but it was simplified for on the fly changes when ever needed and was easy for  my wife to control with little knowledge. Oh well, guess she will have to educated on VBulletin CMPS