Tommy's registration is always closed at midnight UTC time

bagian1

The free midnight registration for tommy only lasts for a few seconds each day due to demand, so it's virtually impossible to get without trying numerous days in a row.

Donating will get you one in the form of an invite email though.

Without starting a new topic, may I ask here... What is the procedure of moving to a server? I understand there is a way through donation, but some people say they try to check the availability somehow?

Shall I simply register a new account? Will I lose everything I have on Johnny? I feel dummy, but I can't find any link to try to change the server...

@petr, If you want to get a better server and always 100% Uptime, you can choose Tommy or Ricky. If you make a backup all of your files you won’t have to worry losing all your files. Here’s the link that will help you moving to a different server: https://wiki.helionet.org/Moving_your_account

Let us know if you have any questions.

@petr: There isn't. You have to delete your account and sign up again, hoping you can get an account on a server other than Johnny at midnight, then restore backups. Donors can have an account actually moved as opposed to the delete-and-signup-again process, but this is not offered to free users.