Tommy performs slow?

dream11

i have been trying wordpress on tommy but usually i feel like the server is pretty slow on response,
usually even more when something has to be modified in the database, sometimes its talkes like minutes to response, until it finally writes the cahnges,
the page doesn't load specially faster neither,

i wiped all the content and made a fresh install with a lightweight theme, i use very very simplistic website, but still load considerably slow,

since other sites i loaded with plain html usually loads quite well, might be a database related problem? maybe there is some bottleneck or so, but its for sure the connection to the db fails eventually like 30 to 60 seconds,

It's WordPress...it's garbage. WP notorious for terrible performance and also has one of the worst track records for CMS security...just about any other program out there is faster and more secure than the steaming pile that is WP.

Find a proper CMS and you'll be much happier with performance. Others here have reported good success with Joomla or just writing their own. Drupal is another commonly recommended one, but I can't speak to it as I haven't used it myself.

i see, well,  i can't use another CMS right now because the plugin i use to connect to another company is not available for a lot of platforms,
well it is, but the rest are payment platforms, shopify, bigcomerce, bigcartel, ecwid...blablabla,

anyway thnks for response