[Solved] Suspended: christos

Most probably due to WP hack, as I have read in recent posts! I know the admins will have their hands full, but I would appreciate it if you unsuspend my account so I can go ahead and fix what I can. Thanks!

EDIT: Can't login at cpanel and can't reset the password (it requests an email address that is not mine, s--@s--e.com

Username: christos
Server: Tommy
Main domain: christos.heliohost.org

Edited by chrmina

Thank you wolstech, alway quick to the rescue!

Is there any way to access my files on christos.heliohost.org? Also, on the same account I parked 2 (addon) domains. Will there be a problem when I create a new account and try to park them there? Thank you!

Chris

I can remove the domains so you can reuse them when I get to a PC later tonight.

Your files are not recoverable because they’re contaminated with malware and may contain stolen/phished personal data. Please restore from a backup.

Your domains have been removed.

I've personally never heard of that cms, but in my experience the smaller, less feature packed ones are often much better off when it comes to security, at least so long as they're kept up to date. Fewer users means less incentive for hackers to target it too.

Thank you again wolstech!

Pubvana used to be called OpenBlog. There is an installation script for it in softaculous. I've never tried it, but it seems light compared with WP.

I guess all CMS are prone to vulnerabilities, but as you said, the more famous the more it will be targeted!