[Solved] Suspended Account

You're suspended for copyright infringement. I'll need to look at the account further, but were you running a tv or music streaming site that offered content that you don't have a license for?

That or software piracy are the usual reasons for this suspension...

It is a tv streaming site and most if not all links are embeded. I thought I was suspended for excessive server work load because i was suspended probably 3-4 hours after updating so i've rewritten the code to use less work load that is why i've taken so long to report it. 

Nope, it was for offering the content without proper licensing. If you have a license to distribute this content (and we know you don't, such a license can cost millions and if you had money for a license, you'd also be paying a commercial hosting company to effectively use it) please provide the documentation for it. Otherwise, what you're doing is a violation of copyright law.

Probably all of it since you were offering TV. You should look for public domain or other content with free redistribution rights. Some content from PBS used to fall in this category but I’m not sure if it still does (though it’s likely to be cheap compared to most if you it’s not free and you wanted to license it).