Domain error

montegio2

good evening
I redid the registration but I will have made errors with the restoration of the backup because the domain does not work.
Is it possible to delete the contents of the server so that I can install everything manually?
Or you can restore everything because I can not.

Old registration:
heliohost username: latitant
server: johnny
domain: montegio.heliohost.org

New registration:
heliohost username: latitan
server: johnny
domain: montegio.heliohost.org
Thank you

When you say the domain doesn't work, what exactly are you having problems with?

The domain is working for me. I see a directory listing with a folder containing a broken joomla install (database error, either you didn't restore the DB or you didn't edit the config file to point to the new DB). If you're seeing a DNS error or queued page, clear your cache.

If you really want to, you can delete your account and sign up again to get a new account: http://heliohost.org/classic/support/scripts/delete

That domain works for me. I see this: https://imgur.com/a/XAYPlaa Which is what should be shown since you don't have an index.php in your public_html folder. The only other content I see is a broken Joomla installation in the joomla folder.

Clear your cache, and try using a different computer or internet connection (e.g. cell phone on data plan, a VPN, etc.) if it doesn't help.

We're unable to provide much assistance with broken software, so you'll need to figure out the Joomla issue if that's what is supposed to be your site. Odds are the database configuration is wrong though.