Heliohost doesn’t know that I login in the last month.

Guest alme

Guest alme

My account(sysm@neko2.net) just got deactivated, but I login to heliohost.org once I receive the notification email, which was few days ago. And it’s not the first time either, last month I encounter the same thing, and I’m pretty sure I login to heliohost.org and CPanel in the middle of the month.

Why heliohost doesn’t know that I login to the site and mark me as inactive?

And I’d like to change my email address to admin@ancientslab.com, I tried to use edit profile, but it just takes me to here, and after I create a account, I still can’t find a way to change my email address.

Oh, when I sent an email to support@heliohost.org, why my email become something unreadable? - Tracking ID: [HH#729768] helionet.org/index/index.php?showtopic=33369

Use this link: https://tommy.heliohost.org:2083/ (with nothing after the / ) and it will count. Links ending in .html will never count, and I've noticed that the scripts on https://heliohost.org/ are broken for Tommy.

The inactivity renewal script has a weird issue where it doesn't always unsuspend the website on Tommy, just the cPanel account. I've gone ahead and unsuspended you, give it a few hours to unsuspend completely. The domain change script often doesn't work for users on Tommy either, and the login form sometimes doesn't count logins.

And I’d like to change my email address to admin@ancientslab.com, I tried to use edit profile, but it just takes me to here, and after I create a account, I still can’t find a way to change my email address.

Your contact email should not be hosted on a domain attached to the account. If the account became inaccessible, needs a password reset or a backup sent due to a crash, etc. you won't be able to receive the email, effectively causing you to lose your data. Use an email address that's not hosted on your account. You can change the email address here: https://tommy.heliohost.org:2083/frontend/paper_lantern/contact/index.html (it may take several hours to reflect across all of our systems). As described above, if the account becomes unavailable and you need to request a password reset or backup, if your email address is hosted on your account, we will be unable to assist you, as passwords and backups are only sent to the address on file for security reasons.

Oh, when I sent an email to support@heliohost.org, why my email become something unreadable? - Tracking ID: [HH#729768] helionet.org/index/index.php?showtopic=33369

Your particular mail client base64's your message before sending. If we get these, we just decode them manually and read them. If you want it to send without this issue, use a different mail client.