My domain doesnt redirect to my host user..

blackps

HIi I have a little problem  I bought yesterday a new domain... that is like  my main but is .com and I set the dns to ns1.heliohost.org and  ns2.heliohost.org... but I cant search it from firefox and google chrome from my computer.. just with proxy and my phone.. i thought that was a problem with dns so i set to other host and works fine... I set to cloudflare and send it to here and doesn't work it... so I deleted and created again and still not working...  thanks for your help.

Forget cloudflare for now and just use our name servers. Add the domain to your account as an alias, and wait 12 hours.

After that, clear your cache and verify it works. If you are able to view it via a proxy but not from your normal connection, try a different connection (e.g. a cell phone on using its data plan instead of your home internet). Many ISPs cache our queued pages, and there's nothing you or us can do except wait until those caches expire.