KL suspension

HerLoss

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it happened that KL was turning into a ****yard, and djbob decided to create a new forum where everyone could be treated equally, could have their voices heard, and generally live happier than on KL.

Well, these people called KRT, Flash, and duckie saw the site and they launched a smear campaign against Helionet. Since they hated djbob to the highest extent, they steamrolled over every HN supporter on KL until the attitude in KL was largely anti-HN. (You saw how myscrnnm thinks of helionet.)

Anyway, there's the story for you...............

Okay, that is obviously Myscrnnm or Mynck, please don't be an [bleeped!] and try to impersonate who you really aren't, such things are unhonorable.

Mynck isn't that bad, its myscrnnm.

Hey guys, what's goin on here? What did I missed on this story?

Basically myscrnnm got ahold of an admin's account at KL and banned HerLoss, who was posting around there with the member name of "Spy from HN."

[bleeped!] i sure have missed alot in the past few days.

I just dont like all the rivalry between KL and HH.

I think these problems should beleft to the administrators of KL and not brought for discussion at HH because its causing arguments here.

If you think its causing arguments HERE, you should go check it out THERE.

Well, it happened that KL was turning into a ****yard, and djbob decided to create a new forum where everyone could be treated equally, could have their voices heard, and generally live happier than on KL.

Well, these people called KRT, Flash, and duckie saw the site and they launched a smear campaign against Helionet. Since they hated djbob to the highest extent, they steamrolled over every HN supporter on KL until the attitude in KL was largely anti-HN. (You saw how myscrnnm thinks of helionet.)

Thats not true. I created HN because I wanted to create a democratic society after Lappy eliminated the "KrazyPolitics" system at KrazyLetter (I had won, and was granted adminship for two months). By that time KRT was pissed and jealous because he had lost (he had campaigned against me). Flash and duckie had always hated me, primarily because I didn't like Linux so much.

Lappy launched the smear campaign, claiming I plagurized KL when I copyed their Spam Guide. The thing is, that Spam Guide was actually made by someone else, and then, when I was an admin, I editted it. Therefore, it was either my property or the property of the orginal creator, but in no way the property of KL, therefore KL was never plagurized. At that time myscrnnm was a moderator here, but I later deranked him for inactivity. He started flaming against Gamemaster_268 because he claimed GM_268 had "betrayed" KL. HerLoss fought back against myscrnnm, so a flame war errupted.

Thats the whole story. Well, most of it.

Lappy launched the smear campaign, claiming I plagurized KL when I copyed their Spam Guide. The thing is, that Spam Guide was actually made by someone else, and then, when I was an admin, I editted it. Therefore, it was either my property or the property of the orginal creator, but in no way the property of KL, therefore KL was never plagurized. At that time myscrnnm was a moderator here, but I later deranked him for inactivity. He started flaming against Gamemaster_268 because he claimed GM_268 had "betrayed" KL. HerLoss fought back against myscrnnm, so a flame war errupted.

Yes, I came to the rescue. lol. You forgot one minor detail, I WON! lmao.

I'm pretty sure their spam guide or the entire rules section or something along those lines now states that it was copied from HN.

Actually, that is mostly incorrect. Duckie and Ze_Calvinator launched another competing fourm, which never even got took off since they had troubles trying to mod it, and they had no dedication whatsoever.

Thats not true. I created HN because I wanted to create a democratic society after Lappy eliminated the "KrazyPolitics" system at KrazyLetter (I had won, and was granted adminship for two months).  By that time KRT was pissed and jealous because he had lost (he had campaigned against me). Flash and duckie had always hated me, primarily because I didn't like Linux so much.

The main reason of the discontinuation is basically: it was causing two groups to flam each other a lot, and creating a lot of distrust and hatred.

That's mostly correct. The only problem is that I still hold in my belief that you should not have copied the SPAM guide on KL, a new one should have been created.

But, finally DJBOB and I reached a agreement, but some hostilities remained between members.

SPAM!

I think that every time someone says "spam", everyone else should be allowed to post a single relpy containing the above, untill someone posts relevant to the topic, at which point, all chaotic screaming of "SPAM!" must cease. Now is that a game or what?