Account Closure

omarion4

Hello,

My Email DKIM is still not working and all emails are going to spam. I would just create another account but most likely Tommy will still be full. I wanted to close my account and create an entirely new account and transfer Tommy on it. I am currently on the Tommy server. How can I do this?

Delete your account, then PM me your email address and I'll send you a new Tommy invite.

As for issues with Spam, this is not a DKIM issue (though DKIM being broken is surprising). Our service is one of the last that offers full email functionality on a free host, so we're a go-to choice for spam and phishing activity (in fact, we'd probably win the "Spammer's Choice" award if there was one  :o ). Much of this crap is on Johnny, but last I checked, Tommy's shared IP is permanently blacklisted by Microsoft (emails to hotmail/outlook/msn will come back undeliverable). Emails to other providers will work, but due to our server's history, spam filters are really sensitive to our server IPs and the mail really needs to not look like Spam if you want a shot of them actually ending up in an inbox. 

Getting a dedicated IP ($12/year) and requesting your mail originate from it is a known fix for the issue. Several people here who rely on our email have purchased dedicated IPs for this reason. If you want to go this route, just donate the $12 and post in the forums with the transaction ID asking for a dedicated IP. Be sure to mention you want mail to originate from it so we set it up right.