[Solved] Release Jhonny domains

zetaperu

He will not be able to reuse the domain though until it's removed from the Johnny account (I can't do that at the moment since I'm on mobile...)

Did wolstech forgot to do it?

Yes, it is necessary otherwise you won't be able to use the domain.

He will not be able to reuse the domain though until it's removed from the Johnny account (I can't do that at the moment since I'm on mobile...)

Did wolstech forgot to do it?

Yes, it is necessary otherwise you won't be able to use the domain.

therefore it is necessary to delete the domain associated with jhonny to be able to migrate it or reference it in another server

The account ezel and the domain acpsoluciones.ml have been cleaned up.

Also, you have an account on Ricky that's archived with that domain. Do you want me to restore that account? If you restore that account, you won't need to wait for registration to be open.

The Ricky account has been unarchived. That other domain needs to be added to the Ricky account as an addon domain.

The account zetaperu and the domain buscameya.ml on Johnny have been cleaned up.

Finally, you're not allowed to have 2 accounts (the fact you had two means you should have been suspended long ago and we missed it). 

you can not have 2 url in the same account per policy I understand

Actually, you can and must if you have more than one site. You can have an infinite number of domains, but they need to be on a single user account. This is exactly what the addon domain option in cPanel is for.

You cannot have two separate accounts.