Move to another server

espdiego

Dear Admin,

Would it possible to move my account to another server (currently with Johnny and want to move to Tommy) by using my current login and password?

When trying to sing up in heliohost.org, I always get a notification saying that my account is still existing. However, it is unreachable because of Johnny server problem.

Account : espdiego
Server : Johnny

Regards

espdiego

With the exception of users who are Archived, accounts cannot be moved if they're located on a server that is down. You'll need to download the content from https://heliohost.org/backup/ , sign up again, and restore the backups.

@ashflazr: Yes it is. He has 2 accounts, though he claims one is for a charity (the other is presumably personal).

Hi,

When signing up with the same email adress, I get the following message

"Account Status

Your account has been created, and your main domain espdiego.heliohost.org is ready to go. If you're still seeing the account queued page when you go to your domain make sure you clear your browser cache or view your site through a proxy. Sometimes the queued page can get saved in your browser even though your site is working. You can log in to your cPanel to begin creating your website."

I already had a backup copy of my website. Would it be possible to completely remove my current account, so I will sign up again by using the same parameters but with a different server.

Regards