Two Factor Authentication

DmC

If cpanel is not getting updated, how security patches are applied for it?

They're not. We do install the Centos updates though. If we installed the cpanel uplates as they intended, this service wouldn't function. Cpanel is only meant to handle a few hundred accounts per server. We've customized it to the extent that got 10,000 accounts out of 10 year old hardware...(Johnny), and it's actually stable, provided someone is not abusing the service.

Cpanel's own support has even recognized us as one of their most extreme use cases for what we've managed to do with it. Based on their design guidelines, we should have about 20 servers (they recommend about 400 accounts/server). We have 3.

I was stupid enough to wipe my mobile right after enabling 2factor without first creating backup.

Is possible to remove it for me wolstech? :(

deny @ tommy

Wow! I think cpanel should make a special security patch feature. And about having 3 servers, wow, you really break the limits.

But still, there is a possibility this hacker wants to delete a million accounts using an exploit that is already patched.