Database problem

aquaali

Hi,

I have databases problem with my account, that prevents my pages to properly shown.

I stated by all tables of "InnoDB" type cannot be accessed. However, they are on the list of tables of my database.

This problem seems to be recurrent (may be, because it happens for the second times now)

Would someone provide explications to that problem and will correct it, and if possible to recover all data of my databases.

Account : aquaali

Hosted domain : aqua-alimenta.mg

Best Regards,

Hary R.

InnoDB went corrupt again during a high load event last week. We highly recommend NOT using InnoDB because it's very common for InnoDB to go corrupt on Johnny. It's very sensitive to MySQL crashing, improper server shutdowns, etc. We've lost this data more times than I can count in the 7 years I've been with HelioHost...on the other hand we've never lost a single MyISAM table.

If you really need InnoDB, I'd suggest moving to Tommy for best results, since he's stable and very unlikely to experience load that would crash MySQL. While all the servers are prone to things like power outages (which caused the previous loss a few months back), the risks resulting from load or MySQL crashing can be mitigated by moving to a low-load server.

You need to create a new database and restore a backup again. If you don't have one, let us know and we'll check for one on our side. We did run a backup script again before fixing it, however we cannot make any guarantees that the backup succeeded. It's completely possible that we don't have a backup, or if we do, that it is outdated, damaged, incomplete, or otherwise unusable. Backups are the user's responsibility.