[Answered] Account reset

mlex

Hi there,

Is there a way to reset(completely. username, email, files etc. - I don't mind if my posts on helionet or any other data will be lost - that's actually would be preferable) my account as one time favor?

Ideally I would register a new one on Tommy, I don't mind to wait till late hours and register, but registration on Tommy are closed.

Edited by mlex

No, I probably won't be able, as registration on Tommy are closed atm.

First, delete your account and register again. After that, open the verify link a minute early before the sign up resets. The verify link is valid for more than 24 hours so there should be no problem here.

I wish it would be true, but unfortunately registrations are closed even when the reset is in place(the Ricky and Johnny are open).

However,  could any of the admin/moderator/relevant staff confirm that there is indeed an extra open slots when you delete an account?

If you want, I can send an invite for a new account after you delete the old one so you don't need to wait.

Also, tommy accounts set up and delete within minutes, no need to wait. Johnny is the one that takes forever.

• Like 1