[Solved] can not send e-mails

euler45

Did they check in spam? Johnny email tends to go to spam a lot due to the amount of spam and phishing that originates from the server. Try writing a very basic script that uses mail() to send yourself something, and see if you receive the test email.

Also, please be aware that if the recipient is using outlook.com/hotmail.com, they may not be able to receive emails from HelioHost. As of now this should only affect Tommy users, but there is a known issue with HelioHost and Microsoft services.

i don't received tthe test e-mail

this is the message i receive

"Your Internet service provider can have installed(settled) a firewall between you and the waiter(server).
Contact the administrator(director) of your waiter(server) and ask he if he authorizes the outgoing communications on the port(bearing) 25,465,587
It seems that they block(surround) a particular traffic(circulation). Ask them to open

"

Yeah, if it was Hotmail it would not surprise me if it does that, same goes for outlook.com. Microsoft owns both of them. I can't speak to Johnny, but I do know that users on tommy cannot send email to any outlook or Hotmail address because the server is banned.