Who made life?

Jesus nor Buddha aren't God, they're just a human like us, but a graceful one. They willing to sacrifice themselves for the sake of the world. And this spirit had made them "God" which worship by world.

Well.. talking about sciences. Centuries ago, people might think "He flies, he is God". But now?? We all fly... are we God?

God used to believed to have ability to talk in distance, so do we do with cellphones now.

God used to believed to have the ability to save someone from the edge of death, so are the doctors doing now with most sophisticated technology.

God is just a kinda believal that guide you into the right path. What we believe God can do, we make it happen with science. The real God actually just lies within you -> your head -> your brain.

p/s: Please forgive me if I crossed the religion limit.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I can't believe no one has mentioned the almighty Flying Spaghetti Monster!

JcX summed up everything very nicely: big bang theory and chain reaction over a long period of time

Also, I think the universe will be "reborn" in the future because all stars will eventually die and everything will have to start all over (correct me if I'm wrong because I'm truthfully not sure).

What moop said is pointful. The universe will be reborn one day IF The Big Bang Theory and theories on blackholes are correct.

Scientific researches had shown, since the moment of the big bang, the universe expand in a speed faster than the speed of light. And then eventually slowed down. At this moment I'm typing, the universe is still expanding, but at a slower speed.

Meanwhile, the effects of blackhole is taking dominant. Absorbing anything including lights, allowing no escapes and keep growing. Scientist believe that one day, when the blackholes are growing bigger and its gravity pull is getting stronger, the universe will stop expanding and started to shrink. And then everything will be gathered in a just a dot, like billions years ago. When the energy is getting higher around the dot, The Big Bang will reoccurs again and universe will be reborn. (well, that will takes another billions of years.)

Thanks for the credit, moop.