[Solved] Suspended: bayu909

That account is suspended for Phishing.

HelioHost does not tolerate phishing activity of any kind, and for security reasons will not unsuspend, back up, or delete an account that was involved in phishing. You will need to create a new account and restore any backup you may have. Please be aware that you will not be able to reuse any domains on your suspended account, and will need to pick a new username.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Aaaanndd my direct FB login that using apps FB login using SDK files is not working, im still learning for this problem, why you cant understand?

This is what got you banned for phishing. Website cannot ask for usernames/passwords for services that are not your own. We (and your users) have no way of knowing what you're doing with them, so it's effectively phishing since you could just be stealing them.

The proper way to design this is to send users to facebook's own website to sign in and approve your app. Facebook then sends you a token you use to work with their account. Your code should never contain a login form for facebook or a similar site, and your code should never touch their username or password.

Also, please be advised that we don't allow "likebots" or similar scripts designed to artificially inflate the number of likes/followers/etc. on social media accounts either. They're prohibited under Facebook's Terms of Service, so they're considered abuse and are prohibited under ours as well. If this is what you were building, it's not welcome here even if it doesn't look like phishing.

Please create a new account. This one is not getting unsuspended.

Itu just want to making site like freenom that using simple login, you could loged in just click 1 button, and its prohobiten in heliohost wow that's cool man, and if Facebook disallow this problem, why they make an apps and developer.facebook.com?

The stuff on there works the way I describe...it sends the user over to Facebook to sign in. Yours did not. Also, Facebook doesn't disallow what you're describing, I was referring specifically to robots that give you fake likes (which are prohibited because they're abusive).

Long story short, it wasn't so much what you were trying to do, as it was your site was improperly designed and implemented such that it posed a security risk to the public. I tried visiting your domain a few days ago and got a warning from Chrome about it being deceptive, so I'm definitely not the only one who thought this way. That warning only appears if Google detects deceptive content, or a significant number of Google users report the domain for it. The fact that google agreed with us should be enough to realize you had a problem.