[Solved] Queued

Hello!

I registered an account with HelioHost around two weeks ago, but my domain name hasn't been registered yet and shows as "queued".

-snip-

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by ravnl

Unfortunately I can't specify nameservers because of the configuration of subdomains that have direct DNS pointers to other IP addresses. The domain name registrar doesn't allow mixing the A records for these connections with NS records, so I grabbed the nameserver's IP addresses and entered them as A records for the top level domain.

edit: a traceroute does show that the domain resolves correctly to Johnny, so I don't think this particular DNS configuration is the culprit

Edited by ravnl

We always recommend using our nameservers because it makes everything easier since our system will automatically configure your A, CNAME, etc. records for you. It is possible to get one domain to work without our nameservers, but it has to be your main domain so you're good on that. For some unknown reason you have two very incorrect A records on your domain:

Host: glados.network
Class: IN
Ttl: 10800
Type: A
Ip: 65.19.143.3

Host: glados.network
Class: IN
Ttl: 10800
Type: A
Ip: 64.62.211.133
Your A record should be 64.62.211.131. It shows that in the side panel in cpanel. Once you get that set and dns propagates your domain should start working. Let us know if it doesn't and we can take a closer look.