Is Python 3.6 & Django Available in Ricky Server?

pbpro

Python 3.6 itself should be available, but Django runs on 2.7 on Ricky. You'll need to either donate and move to Tommy where Django on 3.6 is offered, or rewrite your code for 2.7.

Is Tommy Free?

If yes , then i will delete my current account and sign up for antoher on the tommy server

Not right now it's not :( He ran low on disk space so we had to restrict it to donations only to avoid him running completely out. We're actually holding a fundraiser for additional disk space and a new server right now: https://www.helionet.org/index/topic/31373-fundraiser-for-new-server/

Once we get that equipment, we'll be able to offer free Tommy accounts again, along with a few new things like Windows-based ASP.NET hosting.

If you donate to the fundraiser ($5 and up), I can give you a Tommy account now with the usual 1GB space, and we'll also give you a disk space upgrade to 2GB once we get the new hardware installed (it may be a few months for that since we have to wait until the owner can travel across the country to the data center to install it). You can post in the topic above if you have additional questions about the fundraiser.