[Solved] Account Queued: drcrook

@Luigi123 : Ok sorry for posting on the topic of another user. I thought as I had the same issue it wouldn't be a problem. Please let me apoligize for any inconvenience

Well, I have registered a domain name at gandi.net and have changed the DNS on their side and they are now pointing to HeliotHost. Unfortunately, account is still queuing here. Where should I add my domain name on my control panel ? 

Under : 

Addons Domain or Aliasis. Is there some documentation on how to do that ?

Thank you for your reply.

Regards

Edited by drcrook

@Luigi123 : Ok sorry for posting on the topic of another user. I thought as I had the same issue it wouldn't be a problem. Please let me apoligize for any inconvenience

That’s alright, it happens to everyone else too.

Addon domain means a separate website from your main domain. Alias means it shows the same thing as your main domain.

Hello Krydos,

Thank you vrery much for your answer.

Unfortunately, when I add my domain name registered by gandi.net on the "Aliases" Cpanel here on HelioHost I get the error message below :

There was an error when the system attempted to create the alias. Park::park(www.gigandet.eu) failed: (XID 9cmjm4) Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

Could you please support me so that I can redirect my domain to the hosting I have here by HelioHost ?

Thank you so much for your help.

Best regards

Change your nameservers to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org.

Thank you for your fast answer  :D

The thing is I am using their webmail service, will these changes not affect the delivery of the mails sent to the concerned adresses linked to my domain ?

This is the what I have by gandi.net :

ns-26-a.gandi.net
ns-195-b.gandi.net
ns-109-c.gandi.net

And

@ 14400 IN A 64.62.211.131
@ 10800 IN MX 10 spool.mail.gandi.net.
@ 10800 IN MX 50 fb.mail.gandi.net.
@ 10800 IN SOA ns1.gandi.net. hostmaster.gandi.net. 1517664770 10800 3600 604800 10800
blog 10800 IN CNAME blogs.vip.gandi.net.
webmail 10800 IN CNAME webmail.gandi.net.
www 14400 IN CNAME drcrook.heliohost.org.
Edited by drcrook

You can switch to our nameservers for a few hours until you can add the domain to cpanel, and then switch right back. With that A record it will work with someone elses nameservers, but cpanel won't let you add the domain unless you're using our nameservers. The reason why is because if that check wasn't in place people could add all sorts of random domains like google.com. The other option is you could use our nameservers and just copy your mx records and everything over to be hosted by us.

You can switch to our nameservers for a few hours until you can add the domain to cpanel, and then switch right back. With that A record it will work with someone elses nameservers, but cpanel won't let you add the domain unless you're using our nameservers. The reason why is because if that check wasn't in place people could add all sorts of random domains like google.com. The other option is you could use our nameservers and just copy your mx records and everything over to be hosted by us.

Ok, I understand. I'll make some tests and will come back to you if I need some more support !

Thank you Krydos, you helped me very much. Let's see how I can implement that  ^_^

I will give you a feedback in every way asap.

Have a nice afternoon.

Edited by drcrook

Dear support,

I redirected my domain name gigandet.eu to my webspace here on HelioHost but my account is still pending for days.

Domain Directory ▾ Redirect Url Type Match

www. drcrook.heliohost.org / http://www.gigandet.eu/ permanent

Could you please have a look on what couses the issue ? 

I uploaded some files to my FTP account so it should work correctly, shouldn't it ?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Edited by drcrook

Please set your nameservers to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org.

I scrolled up and noticed the rest of the thread. Have you added the domain gigandet.eu to cpanel?

Edited by Krydos
read more

Please set your nameservers to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org.

I scrolled up and noticed the rest of the thread. Have you added the domain gigandet.eu to cpanel?

First I added the domain to HelioHost and set the DNS ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org. After that I put the redirection here on my cpanel then changed the DNS again to those from gandi.

Is that the correct way to proceed ?