Is Tommy server down????

abhi16

hEY is TOMMY SERVER down now ?? I am getting this error while trying to open CPAnel....

The cPanel Server operation timed out at cpsrvd.pl line 541.

cpsrvd/11.64.0.36 Server at tommy.heliohost.org

and Since morning i am getting white screen with error while viewing site or opening admin panel ...I have a wordpress site.

Edited by abhi16

Okay, it's not our servers, it's seems to be just you at the moment, my personal Website is working fine.

I'm not even getting a 500 error just a "Server stopped responding" which leads me to believe it's an error with your domain.

Please create a new topic entitled "Domain problem" or something to that degree and wait for an admin to escalate it.

Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance, I have no access to the physical servers.

Okay, it's not our servers, it's seems to be just you at the moment, my personal Website is working fine.

I'm not even getting a 500 error just a "Server stopped responding" which leads me to believe it's an error with your domain.

Please create a new topic entitled "Domain problem" or something to that degree and wait for an admin to escalate it.

Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance, I have no access to the physical servers.

OK thanks i will post