Question about accounts getting suspended

Guest hdpprodu

Guest hdpprodu

I was wondering what are some ways your account can be suspended, and if I will get any email notifications. I would like to know this, so I can avoid my account getting suspended. Thanks in advance for the help.

Here are the main ways your account can get suspended: http://wiki.helionet.org/Terms

You can also get suspended for causing slow response time or downtime for the other users on your server due to overuse of system resources. You can get throttled or suspended for sending too many emails. Unless you get whitelisted to send a lot of emails in advance our automated system assumes someone sending more than 50 emails per day is spam. You can also get flagged for inactivity if you stop using your account. You will receive an email a couple days in advance explaining how to prevent your account from becoming inactive, and then you'll get another email when your account gets taken offline. If you have any more specific questions let us know.