Being a donor

jomgapuz

Hello,

Being a donor, will I have an exception? For example, if just in case I've reached resource limit and my account was automatically deleted, will I be able to restore my account?

Also, how will I know that my account in cPanel is using an amount of RAM or CPU load?

Edited by jomgapuz

We never delete accounts because of overuse. They do get suspended, though we can unsuspend them assuming you fix the problems that caused the overuse. (It is possible to get permanently suspended, but this usually happens to users who repeatedly fail to fix their resource usage issues, or who engage in something illegal like phishing or running a botnet).

Currently, being a donor gives you the advantage of being able to sign up on the Tommy server, the fastest server we have. In the future, donations may also let you get additional disk space (though we can't offer this now because we don't actually have the space to give, there's a fundraiser going on to buy this extra space and a new server to go with it).