[Solved] Autoredirecting

rockunit

Hello!

I signed up on johny. My account has been created and i can access C-Panel but my site gives me an account queued message. It says something like:

Ahoy! You're seeing this page because HelioHost has not gotten about to installing and configuring your account yet. This process usually takes 24 hours, and once it is complete your website should show up properly. While the account is being created we suggest taking a look at your control panel.

Does that mean i have to wait or is it a default redirect because i haven't yet uploaded files to it?

It's taking a while and i'm just getting a bit impatient.

Could this be due to the fact that I changed my primary domain?

And why I see subdomain in cPanel like primary while the domain was changed???

It means the domain isn't configured by the server yet. It takes up to 12 hours for any newly added or changed domain or subdomain to work.

That screen should go away once the domain setup completes. If it doesn't and 12 hours have passed, please clear your cache.

It means the domain isn't configured by the server yet. It takes up to 12 hours for any newly added or changed domain or subdomain to work.

That screen should go away once the domain setup completes. If it doesn't and 12 hours have passed, please clear your cache.

I check domain accross "whois", nameservers already changed.

Domain Nameservers:

NS1.HELIOHOST.ORG

NS2.HELIOHOST.ORG

It means is good? I dont understand how to domain must be configured and where I can check this? Maybe my configuration is wrong...

Edited by rockunit

Once you change the domain's name servers, you need to add the domain to your account in cpanel. You can do this under Addon domains (which show different content from your main domain), or under Aliases (shows same content as your main domain).

Once you add it, it takes up to 12 hours to take effect.

Once you change the domain's name servers, you need to add the domain to your account in cpanel. You can do this under Addon domains (which show different content from your main domain), or under Aliases (shows same content as your main domain).

Once you add it, it takes up to 12 hours to take effect.

I tried add domain to aliases, but get a error:

There was an error when the system attempted to create the alias. Park::park(******) failed: (XID g348zg) A DNS entry for “******” already exists. You must remove this DNS entry from all servers in the DNS cluster to proceed.

Also I tried add domain to addon domains, but get an error too:

(XID 4gk2ap) The domain “********” already exists in the Apache configuration.

12 hours have passed but nothing has changed...

I tried change primary domain from main menu and I get message to wait 48 hours.

Help me to add domain please... or change primary.

Ah that bug. That's a known issue on Johnny.

Please post the uncensored messages with the actual domains showing. We need them in order to give you the correct subdomain to create to fix it.

Working Subdomain rockunit.heliohost.org

I want change it to *****

Edited by rockunit

Please go into the subdomains section of cPanel, and create bustchange.rockunit.heliohost.org as a subdomain.

Once you create it, go to the addon domains section of cPanel and verify it shows up in the list. If it does, wait the 12 hours and clear your cache. If it does not, please let me know and I'll have it investigated further.

Please go into the subdomains section of cPanel, and create bustchange.rockunit.heliohost.org as a subdomain.

Once you create it, go to the addon domains section of cPanel and verify it shows up in the list. If it does, wait the 12 hours and clear your cache. If it does not, please let me know and I'll have it investigated further.

Did it, after 12 hour subdomain works fine, but main domain is not working ...

Edited by rockunit