[Answered] Why my IP blocked sometimes...

proscalping

Hello,
Sometimes, it seems my IP is blocked and I don't understand why.
Before December, I was hosted by a paid host and I never had that kind of problem.
Please, could you explain to me what is the problem because I do not understand what is happening?
Here are my informations :
HelioHost username : rbscalp
Server : Tommy
HelioHost main domain : rbtrading.fr
Thank you for your help...

It's probably because you have entered an incorrect password many times somewhere. Either FTP, Email, account login etc. Heliohost blocks these attempts to protect your account and stop account hacking. An admin will most likely explain in more depth.

If you have a IP that is blocked, there is a "Blocked IP" forum that you will need to post in. Then an admin will unblock it. If you feel that you need access straight away, you can use a VPN but, from my experience, FTP doesn't work very well with a VPN due to too many IP changes.

He's getting blocked for failed POP3 logins. That's usually what happens when a phone or mail client keeps trying to check mail with an invalid username or password. I'd recommend he remove his HelioHost email from his mail client and re-add it, making sure the username and password are correct.

Unblocked.