[Solved] Suspended: Dpotasz

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server.

If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.

If you need help figuring out why your site is causing such high load let us know and we can try to help. If the high load is simply because your site is getting a lot of traffic you might consider trying paid hosting from our partner starting at only a cent for the first month. https://www.heliohost.org/partners/hostgator

Also, you're on Tommy server, not Johnny.

Edited by Luigi123

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Luigi123,

At the moment my account is still suspended. I am afraid I missed your reply and the account was suspended again. Can you please reinstate my account again, and notify me at dpotasz@gmail.com, because and would like to login and turn off WordPress autoupdates, because that is the only thing that I can imagine is causing high activity. I have very little on my site if you look, however, please advise.

Thank you for your help.

Malware. /home/dpotasz/public_html/wp-includes/SimplePie/Content/Type/qldyxrws.php

This time around you're suspended because your WordPress installation got hacked and malware was installed. We highly recommend not using WordPress, at it's full of security holes (even when up to date), and the extensions and themes available for it are very often malware themselves. WordPress is the number one cause of malware suspensions on our servers.

Please delete the files above (and preferably the entire WordPress install, as they are virtually impossible to disinfect completely, one of your extensions likely has a vulnerability or backdoor in it) within 24 hours or you'll be resuspended and a root admin will delete it for you.

Unsuspended.

EDIT: Email sent.

Edited by wolstech