[Answered] How Long Does It Take For A New Account To Be Created?

mp54214

I created a new account few days ago and I a still having the following message when I browse to the url of my site:

"Ahoy! You're seeing this page because HelioHost has not gotten about to installing and configuring your account yet. This process usually takes 24 hours, and once it is complete your website should show up properly. While the account is being created we suggest taking a look at your control panel."

How long does it take for a new account to be created and to be effective?

Matti

If you're talking about http://matti.heliohost.org/ it's likely been working for about 6 days now.

Generally it takes 0-30 minutes to create an account on Johnny, 0-10 minutes on Ricky, and 0-1 minute on Tommy.

Generally it takes up to 12 hours for a domain to start working on Johnny, up to 2 hours on Ricky, and 0-1 minutes on Tommy.

If you don't clear your browser cache then the queued page can show forever though.

Indeed, after clearing the browser cache site worked as expected - sorry to ask about such self-evident thing!

May I ask in this connection if I can have Java enabled in Johnny?

Regards,

Matti