Tommy War Deployment Script

couch81

Hey Support team,

my war file from yesterday evening is still not deployed (soon 24hours). is the script hanging? can i affect the deployment speed? sometimes it needs 5 minutes sometimes 16 hours and more.

Account Couch on tommy.

Thank you for your Help.

Greetings,

Couch

The .war deployment script is still in beta testing. Right now it's set really sensitive so it only deploys under the perfect conditions which sometimes don't happen very quickly. It also has hung up a couple times. I've got log files of everything it's been doing. I'm going to use the logged data to make some improvements sometime in the next few days.

I can tell you right now that the changes I'm planning on implementing, if the filename remains the same as the previous deployment it will process it fastest. Some users change their filenames each time they deploy, example e2s-1.0.1.war, e2s-1.0.2.war, etc. Those types of deployments will take much longer to go through. Based on the log files you've been using the same filename each time so it should be quick for you.