Whitelist Server Monitor New Ip, Please

Piotr GRD

Hello

So far so good, but last time there were some problems, so now I ask you in advance.

Unfortunatelly, two days ago my IP has been change again, like a year ago. This is the reason why there was no results displayed on my monitoring page.

Please, @HelioHost admins, put my new IP adress - which is the same that I use now here on the forum - on the whitelist on your servers. Thank you. Last time, my monitor was banned without whitelist. Now it's not, but who knows.

// Piotr

• 2 weeks later...

I start to be mad for my service provider. Previous IP I have had for almost two years, the last one for two weeks and it has been change again. I hope new one will last "little" longer.

That's why my service hasn't working correctly for last ~12 hours.

I think that being on your whitelist isn't really needed, but if you wish to put my new IP - currently used for this post - on it, then thank you in advance.

No, the whitelist isn't currently needed.

We were having a lot of issues with ftp bruteforcing. We began blocking in the firewall any ftp connection that had a large number of connections per day. Your server monitor does 720 connections per server per day, so that's much more than a regular user would do. Our system is a little more sophisticated now, and it looks for failed logins only instead of just sheer number of connections. Failed logins are more indicative of bruteforcing than just opening a lot of connections.