Change Main Domain

dj123w1

I am trying to change my domain name to studentgovernmentorgatchhs.me but it tells me my account has been listed as inactive. My logins still work.

Username: dj123w1

Current domain: studentgovernmentorgatchhs.tk

Also, what are the requirements to get a free domain?

Username: dj123w1

When you change your main domain you need to use the username dejaunw1.

Also, what are the requirements to get a free domain?

READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE POSTING! HelioHost offers free domain registration to its users. As top-level domains cost a good amount of money for us to register, this offering is restricted to established members and can only be used in conjunction with a HelioHost hosting account.

To get a domain registered, you must have the following qualifications:

1) You must have been a member of HelioNet for at least three months.

2) You must have at least 400 posts. No Exceptions!

For every new domain or domain renewal (domains must be renewed yearly) you request, you must have 400 posts. For instance, you may register a single free domain when you have 400 posts, but you will have to have another 400 posts (for a total of 800 posts) in order to renew it the following year. Similarly, if you want to register a second domain you will need to have at least 800 posts, assuming you haven't yet renewed your first domain.

If you have met the above requirements, you may initiate a free domain request in this forum. Create a topic titled Domain request: domain.com. Replace domain.com with the domain you are requesting. Make sure that this domain has not been registered yet! To do this, execute a simple WhoIs search for your desired domain.

Include the following information in your thread:

1) Your full legal name

2) Your email

3) Your home street address

4) Your city, state/province (if applicable), zip/postal code, and country of residence

5) A daytime phone number where you can be reached, including country code (+1 for the USA)

6) Your organization (if applicable)

7) The HelioHost account you want this domain to be pointed to

All the above information is absolutely required, due to ICANN restrictions. We do not offer private domain registration.

Source: https://www.helionet.org/index/forum/73-free-domain-requests/