[Solved] Aliases Problem

huajor

Hello admin,

I add a aliase to my site but failed.
it says that: There was an erro when the system attempted to create the alias. Park::park(www.xxxx.com) failed:(XID 83d3kv) A DNS entry for xxxx.com already exists. You must remove this DNS entry from all servers in the DNS cluster to proceed.

Please help me.

username: xxxxx
Sub domain: xxxxxxx.heliohost.org
Package: Tommy

Yes, I know, its my another account with Jonny package which was canceled, I dont know how to delete DNS, I donated for tommy package and want to use this domain, please help me. If you need I to identify xjdjd.com belongs to me, please dont hesitate to tell me and I will provide accordingly. Thank you @wolstech

Since the Johnny account still exists, first, go here: https://heliohost.org/renew/ to renew your inactive Johnny account. Once it's renewed, go here: http://www.heliohost.org/classic/support/scripts/delete and delete the Johnny account.

After that, wait several hours, then try adding the domain again.

Thank you,wolstech, will do accordingly

The Renew button is grey, cant click, not working😭 and I checked on account status page, there is no my account information in database both email and username, my email address is xhdhhdjxj#outlook.com, please help me, thanks

The account with that domain still exists. It has a username of chinahua.

I've sent an email to the address on that account to verify you own it. Please reply to it confirming you want to delete the account and I'll remove it for you.