[Solved] Error In Joomla With Mosets Tree

ajisha

I have joomla with mosets tree, i am getting the below error

Warning: is_file(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/xxxxx/public_htmlcomponents/com_mtree/templates/kinabalu/template.css) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/xxxxx/public_html:/tmp:/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php71:/home/xxxxx/public_html/tmp:/home/xxxxx/public_html/administrator/logs) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 630

I contacted Mosets and they stated that its due to a restriction from host,

Mosets : "The error is caused by a restriction placed by your web hosting provider. You’ll need to contact your web hosting provider to ask them to remove the restriction. Failing that, you can modify the template.css file through your FTP server."

please help me to resolve it

The restriction should be satisfied since the components folder and its contents are in fact inside one of the approved paths (public_html). They just didn't code the path to that file correctly, so its looking for an unapproved folder called "public_htmlcomponents" instead of a folder called "components" inside of the approved folder "public_html"

If the error shown is accurate, it's missing a /:

/home/xxxxx/public_htmlcomponents/

There should be a / between the public_html and components:

/home/xxxxx/public_html/components/