posting plus

AverageJoe

I bought the posting plus package, but now when I go to my cpanel, it still says I have the same amount of space to use.

www.awsomejoe23.heliohost.org

www.awsomejoe23.com

awsomejo

Is it supposed to take a while, or did I do something wrong?

Joe

EDIT: I did use my hosting username, and I got a think you page, that redirected me to the forums.

Another EDIT: Is this an error in the script as well?

So? Just, ignore, the, commas, in, the, wrong, spot.

So, it adds on.

Ignore them, you say?

"I activate it now and it simply rollover or is helionet not like at&t?"

First of all, the sentence is not much easier to understand now. In its correct form it has commas; it this form it's all one big garble. Furthermore, this sentence assumes I know something about AT&T. Which I don't. Also, it tries to use "rollover" as a verb. The commas were just the tip of iceberg.

Either way, I did my best to answer his question. Considering I probably misunderstood him, I doubt that it will be of much help.

First of all, the sentence is not much easier to understand now. In its correct form it has commas; it this form it's all one big garble. Furthermore, this sentence assumes I know something about AT&T. Which I don't. Also, it tries to use "rollover" as a verb. The commas were just the tip of iceberg.

So? Just, ignore, the, commas, in, the, wrong, spot.

That would involve me figuring out which commas are in the correct spots. For instance, ignore the commas that in incorrectly placed in the following sentence:

"Please buy me cheese, chocolate, ice cream, and pizza."

How do I know if the second comma is correctly placed or not? Furthermore, I don't think I should have to figure these things out. I'm already supporting people - it's not too much to ask for them to use proper English.