[Solved] Queued: Hh_Adaksm Http://64.62.211.131

adaksm

this is the mesage i got when trying to access my website domain link

http://adaksmusic.com

Ahoy! You're seeing this page because HelioHost has not gotten about to installing and configuring your account yet. This process usually takes 24 hours, and once it is complete your website should show up properly. While the account is being created we suggest taking a look at your control panel.

What he means is the queued page has a tendency to get cached in your browser. Browsers sometimes refuse to load the data from a website because they want to pretend they're faster than they are. If you clear your browser cache you force the browser to show your actual website not an old stale version saved on your hard drive.

you mean you try the link on your system, phone and it works correctly?

Yes a Krydos explained, the website is sometimes saved locally on your computer, this is called caching. What it is meant to do is speed up load times but it sometimes uses an old version of the website. For example you were seeing queued however this was the old version. Cleaning your cache allows you to see the newest version!

someone should use google chrome to access the link pls

I used Crome and Safari (iOS 11.1) to view the website and it works.