Can't Install Ssl Website With New Ssl Cert

rqqmAuxeh

I've deleted the autogenerated SSL key and cert, and website, and am trying to install new SSL website with the new key and cert, but when I do so, it tells me that the previous certificate is still in use. Since the previous key, cert, and website have already been deleted, there's nothing left for me to delete to allow me to install the new SSL website.

The start of the pop up message that's displayed:

SSL Host Successfully Installed

This SSL certificate was already installed.

The SSL website is now active and accessible via HTTPS on these domains:

When I check the cert being returned, it's still the old cert.

Well, you're on Johnny so there is no automatic ssl certificates installed for you. Furthermore when you install an ssl certificate it can take up to 24 hours to start working. That means if you install it and then immediately check what certificate it's using it will surely say the old one still. Now that some times has elapsed has your new certificate started working?

If you want your ssl certificates to start working immediately, or if you want the system to automatically generate, install, and update your certificates for you we recommend one of our production servers Ricky or Tommy.