Some Sites Up, Some Sites Down???

Quantum Media LLC

I have my site, www.rkwebdesigns.net , hosted here. Also have my personal website, www.diddlemybug.com , hosted here. Diddle is comming up, but not rkweb. Something wrong?

**EDIT**

Here is some info that may or may not help you courtesy of opendns.org

Nameserver trace for rkwebdesigns.net:

Looking for who is responsible for root zone and followed a.root-servers.net.

Looking for who is responsible for net and followed g.gtld-servers.net.

Looking for who is responsible for rkwebdesigns.net and followed ns3.heliohost.org.

Nameservers for rkwebdesigns.net:

ns3.heliohost.org returned (NORECORDS)

ns4.heliohost.org returned (NORECORDS)

Whoa, relax with the caps lock. For some reason, you keep on not recieving emails from the automailer. It works completely fine for me, and most everyone else. Retards even reply to it, ignoring the fact that it is titled "no-reply@heliohost.org". As for the updating issue, that was my guess. Was it a forum-based account or ad-based one?

it was forum based. Its OK though, i have another account that was also forum based that i just uploaded the website to and parked the domain to the directory the site is in. Another problem now, diddlemybug.com is not accepting my cpanel login credentials. I know i have not changed the password for i have all my passwords kept hard copy in my filing cabinet. Is there anyway that you could give me the diddlemybug.com credentials??? thanks for all your help.

**EDIT**

Also, thru cpanel, it is not giving the account status. It says 'Script not called from cpanel'

**END EDIT**

Djbob, you are talking to one of the richest members on Helionet. I'm pretty sure he did renew on time (In my humble opinion). However, he could have forgotten. Or it could be a script error. Use your administration powers to find out DJ.

Nope, everything was renewed on time *about 2 weeks ago* but like i said it is all ok, its on another account, (which i may have to undo and put it back on it's own account) but for now it is ok.

Also, I personally can not check my account status in the cpanel i keep getting this error:

ERROR: Script not called from cPanel.

So, I am not going to be able to know if i need to renew my account!