[Solved] Please Merge My Accounts

hasson

Hello, yesterday ive set my account for deletion,

but i regret that.

new account: ninjahas

old account: hasson

please merge them and if you can bring me back to tommy, ive donated few months ago, if not, i will donate again but please check the option for that because i dont have lot of money.

hasson.mxc.ninja

this will be my domain

There is no way to merge accounts. Once an account is deleted there is no bringing it back. You'll need to restore your content from the last backup that you downloaded to your computer.

If you post the transaction ID of your donation I can move your new Johnny account to Tommy.

The only way to change a username is to backup your account, delete it, and recreate it with the new username. Would you like to keep the username ninjahas and I will move you to Tommy, or would you prefer to delete your ninjahas account, receive a Tommy invite, and recreate the hasson account?

The nijahas account has been deleted. Your Tommy invite has been sent. Your forum username has been changed so you can create the hosting username hasson again.

Let us know once you have created your new Tommy account and we can rename your forum account back.