bought....not working

wwe9112

Two can play that game, you misspelled 'mis-spelled'.
You're a third; you incorrectly used a comma. That situation called for a semicolon, as commas cannot join two full sentences. Not that I care, but I had to mention it :P

Whats a inconsistencies. Never heard of it. You mis-spelled it as well, my browser said so lol.
If you use bad grammar or spelling again you will fined and/or banned. This is your final warning.

Two can play that game, you misspelled 'mis-spelled'.
You're a third; you incorrectly used a comma. That situation called for a semicolon, as commas cannot join two full sentences. Not that I care, but I had to mention it :P

You're the fourth; you used the incorrect article. That situation called for the use of the definite article rather than the indefinite. I certainly am not a third of myself. It's not that I care, but I had to mention it.

u r nub

This is your last warning. If you continue to use bad grammar and spelling, I will suspend you.

GASP! djbob being threatened by Kyougi! What is this world coming to?

And I'm the only one without using inappropriate grammar. I rule.

My head is spinning round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round after reading this weird article.

How can the admin that djbob hired ban his employee? It just doesn't make sense.

You guys should move this to the Unregulated forum.

PS: I had to do the round and round thing because that's what my head is like.

• 1 month later...