bought....not working

wwe9112

What a hosting company you are; we ask for support that you can't figure out so you pull the old grammar trick. Sorry that I'm not good at it, it was readable and I'm not at school so I could care less.
Alright, let's point out the errors in your argument(s) step by step:
  • We are not a hosting company. We are a non-profit free host. Therefore, we are not obligated to do anything. That's right, I don't have to support you.
  • Whether I can figure out an issue or not has nothing to do with my stance on grammar. Trust me, had I known the solution, I would have responded the same.
  • How much you care is completely irrelevant. If you want support, write professionally.
  • You are in fact good at grammar, as evidenced in the post I am currently quoting. You did an excellent job there. Just write like that in every post and I'll be happy.

AAAH!!

Never insult an admin!... that will come back and bite you in the butt...

He can criticize me if he wants; I don't mind. Criticism is always good, but most of the time I disagree with it so it'll probably be ignored.

and that is AGAINST RULES THERE WWe9112

rule : MUST USE PROPER GRAMMAR.

Stop being hypocritical. In case you hadn't noticed, your grammar is just as bad, if not worse, than wwe9112's. Capitalize sentences, don't use all caps, use periods, etc.

and it helps community look nice, but djbob can you tell use if theres anything to fix it??
Not right now - this has to do with buggy cPanel software. I am currently contacting cPanel on fixing it.

• 2 weeks later...

And as we watch a flaming match go on between Kyougi and WWE whatever...

Doesn't matter if you get D's and C's at English, I'm the worst in my class (well, was worst) but I can still type out perfect English.

Geez. Don't get me wrong, but you're just making up lame excuses.