[Solved] Remove Domain

vlnlss

I'd like to have thebrightchef.com to show the same content as thebrightchef.vlnlss.heliohost.org. In other words if someone asks for https://thebrightchef.com he will receive the content at heliohost

BTW. I have also thebrightcook.com that correctly points to heliohost but it is pending since 4 days

thanks

just to add more info: if I try to add the domain "thebrightchef.com" I receive this error

(XID ksxvrc) A DNS entry for the domain “thebrightchef.vlnlss.heliohost.org” already exists.

The addon domains thebrightchef.com and thebrightcook.com are now set up properly, and should be visible in your cpanel addon domain page. They will both show the same content that you put in the public_html/thebrightchef.com/ directory. Since you're on Johnny it could take up to 24 hours for them both to start working.

Well, thebrightcook.com started working, but for some reason the subdomain for thebrightchef.com got removed. I recreated your subdomain again and thebrightchef.com should start working within 24 hours as well as long as that subdomain doesn't get deleted again.

Also, I wanted to mention that you picked the Johnny server which is great for experimenting and getting to know our systems, but since you own two nice .com domains I would highly recommend transferring your account to one of our production servers prior to having your sites go live. Tommy and Ricky will have much better uptime and speed comprared to Johnny.