[Solved] Srihari Max Connections

srihari

Hi,

i am also having the same problem.

just after creating a database i using my program to test the connection for the first time. i am getting this error

com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: User srihari9_test already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

and i am sure this is my is my first time i am creating a connection. i not even opened phpmyadmin, deleted db and create new one same there.

mydomain is srihari92.heliohost.com

user mail : srihari92@ymail.com

how can i close the connections that are opened using cpanel. or how can i make limit higher (like 15)

i am doing an experiment may have aleat 3 to 5 active connections

kindly help.

kindly help.

Edited by srihari

hi admin,

spring.datasource.url=jdbc:mysql://srihari92.heliohost.org:3306/srihari9_bhrigubhavv
spring.datasource.username=srihari9_bhrigub

this is the configuration i am using to connect to the db with my local dev environment and allowed remote access.

com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: User srihari9_bhrigub already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[na:1.8.0_131]
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.8.0_131]
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.8.0_131]
	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.8.0_131]
	at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:425) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.43.jar:5.1.43]
	at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:408) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.43.jar:5.1.43]
	at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:943) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.43.jar:5.1.43]
	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3973) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.43.jar:5.1.43]
	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3909) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.43.jar:5.1.43]
	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:873) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.43.jar:5.1.43]
	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.proceedHandshakeWithPluggableAuthentication(MysqlIO.java:1710) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.43.jar:5.1.43]
	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.doHandshake(MysqlIO.java:1226) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.43.jar:5.1.43]

i am using hibernate and spring (java) to connect to this db. kindly help

Dear admin,

From spring boot, i am still getting the same error after changing the URL.

so i tried using PHP and normal java to connect with DB.

the result is success.

i even tried this configurations in spring

spring.datasource.maxActive=2
spring.datasource.max-active=2
spring.datasource.initial-size=1
spring.datasource.max-idle=3
spring.datasource.min-idle=1

do i need any special permission to connect via spring boot (java)?

kindly help.

Edited by srihari