Are there any racists here?

Are you a racist to any religion/race?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Add opinions to that list, I hate people that hate others because of their opinions...

Well, I cant remember the word for it, but if you hate people who hate people cuz of their opinions, then dont you hate those people because of their opinions about people who have opinions? Just a thought.

• 2 weeks later...
Add opinions to that list, I hate people that hate others because of their opinions...

Well, I cant remember the word for it, but if you hate people who hate people cuz of their opinions, then dont you hate those people because of their opinions about people who have opinions? Just a thought.

Nah, because its not an opinion to hate people who have an opinion, its a fact. Like, its a fact I hate people who hate people because of their opinions. (well, maybe hate is too strong of a word...). And its a fact that some people hate others because of their opinions. Unless your a secluded hermit, you would consider that a fact.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...