Cannot Load The Cpanel On Tommy

K_Rivers

I just had to renew my rivers account on tommy, seemed to renew fine, when i

logged into the account a few days later the CSS isn't loading, and when i click continue to cpanel

the page hangs, i cannot access email and so forth. So I'm not sure the account has renewed properly.

any help would be appreciated

Rivers

https://tommy.heliohost.org:2083/login/

Yes i can thank you, but this imap auth has been plaguing me for sometime.

Ive changed the password frequently and it authentic on set up the first time but lately on periodically i get a notice on my phone or tablet indicating the password is uncorrected, so i set out and changed the password multiple times, double checking the password as i did, overtime the same issue.

Do you have any ideas how to solve this?

Well, since I already deleted the block I don't know when for sure it happened. If you get blocked again let us know, and make sure you say in your post not to delete the block before Krydos has a chance to look at the logs. Any admin can remove the block for you, but figuring out why you're being blocked is going to take some log reading. I looked through the logs a bit and I found a couple messages from facebook and twitter to you, but no failed logins. If I knew the time that you were blocked I could try to figure out why.