[Solved] Helionet Times Out

leegold1

Hi,

I'm trying to do a super simple web page and I notice that helionet.org is timing out and also my web page I got from Helionet also times out, I can get other web pages - my internet connection is fast, but helionet is a problem. I appreciate the free webspace, but it has to work. As of right now it's not I'm sorry to say.

user: leegold

Well, helionet.org is this forum that you're posting on. Are you saying you're having trouble posting this message?

As far as your web page that you got from us you picked the Johnny server which is our experimental server. It is intended for people who don't need good uptime, and don't mind their pages timing out due to high load sometimes. For people who want better uptime, and less page timeouts due to high load we have two stable servers to pick from: Tommy or Ricky. If you're interested in transferring your Johnny account to a stable production server here are the instructions to transfer for free: http://wiki.helionet.org/Moving_your_account Keep in mind that the free signups on Tommy server fills rather quickly. If you're interested in transferring to Tommy quicker, and with far less work we are offering our donors the opportunity to beta test our new server transfer script. If you go with this option your account will be transferred for you in a matter of hours even if Tommy is full for the day. https://www.heliohost.org/donate/ Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you so much for your donation. We really appreciate any amount. It all adds up, and 100% of the donations receive go towards keeping the servers running and purchasing more servers.

Let us know if you still haven't received your invite, or if you have any problems transferring your account.