[Solved] Suspended Account

That account was on Stevie, which crashed in December. You need to sign up again and rebuild your website. Since you need stability, I highly recommend using Tommy. Registration opens at midnight UTC and fills quickly. Alternately, you can donate and get an invite that works even when registration is full for the day.

No backup is available for that account.

I apologize for the difficulty communicating. The admins here are only fluent in English, so I'm using Google Translate to understand you.

No. We do not have any backups for your account (our attempts to back it up failed due to hard disk damage), so there is nothing to recover.

You will need to sign up at http://heliohost.org/signup/ then restore your site using any backup you may have. If you wish to use Tommy, our stable server, you will need to sign up at midnight UTC when registrations open (or donate if you do not wish to wait, donors receive an email that lets you register for Tommy any time).

If you wish to use the Johnny server, you can sign up at any time.

Gentlemen,
A USR account has been created: afmacrec and would like the
Help to verify if there is any backup related to USR: afmaorg to link to this new account. We had a technician who took care of this but he left and is having difficulty recovering the site that was without servers. "Https://heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/" contain the following result. I now need ftp access to recover the site

português:

Senhores,
Foi criada a conta USR:afmacrec e gostaria do
auxílio para verificar se existe algum backup relacionado ao USR:afmaorg para vincular a essa nova conta. Nós tinhamos um técnico que cuidava disso mas ele saiu e estamos tendo dificuldade para recuperar o site que estava no servidores. Sempre que o site fica offline nós entravamos no caminho "http://www.heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/renew" informavamos o usuário e o site ficava online. Agora preciso de acesso ao ftp para recuperar o site.

We do not have any backups to provide for any of your accounts. The only backup we have failed during creation and is empty. There is no FTP access to your old account since the old account no longer exists and was lost in the server crash.

Your new account can be accessed by using the using the following settings:

• Host: johnny.heliohost.org
  • Port: 21
  • Username: afmacrec
  • Password: (your cPanel password)
  • Connection type: FTPS (Explicit FTP over TLS), or Plain FTP (not secure)

SFTP (FTP over SSH) is also an option. If you use it, pick port 1373 instead of 21.