[Solved] Queued: Dargdarg

Guest dargdarg

Guest dargdarg

heliohost username: dargdarg

server: tommy

heliohost main domain: dargusmaximus.heliohost.org

My website 8 out of 10 times will still display "Account Queued" notification when hard refreshing with CTRL+F5 (Firefox 52.0.2, I also restarted my router and did ipconfig /flushdns in windows 10 pro 64 bit). There is an index.html file placed in public_html directory.

Yesterday after moving from johnny to tommy, I created a sample page from within CPanel -> Site publisher -> Personal and this page would show up already, but today in the morning when I deleted it from within FTP and uploaded new page/index.html the "Queued" prompt started showing up.

Sorry for the trouble.

Guest dargdarg

If it helps in anything, before deleting my account on Johnny (as preparation to move to Tommy), the Johnny account used same heliohost main domain: dargusmaximus.heliohost.org as I'm currently using on Tommy.

I'm not sure if the other guy had moved servers or not.

It certainly acts like it could be that DNS isn't cleaning up fully and there's still entries that occasionally get served and point to Johnny when the account is on Tommy (a queued page is our servers' way of saying Apache doesn't know about the domain, which would make sense if you ask Johnny about Tommy domains).

Guest dargdarg

I believe that my "queued" issue has stabilised itself. I've been able to successfully open my test website in multiple constructive attempts.