My Web Site Is Not Active Please Can You Help : Multidebrid.ml

ikysmg

The error I'm seeing is related to improper configuration on Cloudflare. The site isn't set up over in Cloudflare, so Cloudflare is throwing an error.

You need to configure or change your nameservers back to ours. You can configure Cloudflare either on their website, or through the cpanel plugin. This is not an Heliohost issue.

• Like 1

The error I'm seeing is related to improper configuration on Cloudflare. The site isn't set up over in Cloudflare, so Cloudflare is throwing an error.

You need to configure or change your nameservers back to ours. You can configure Cloudflare either on their website, or through the cpanel plugin. This is not an Heliohost issue.

Hi , I've updated already but still I couldn heliohost access my site using CloudFlare's name servers right now I'm what do you suggest I do ?

I've updated already but still I couldn heliohost access my site using CloudFlare's name servers right now I'm what do you suggest I do ?

at about 12:45 2017-04-12 UTC

I see the DNS for domain [ multidebrid.ml ] is set for CloudFlare

DNS "A" record [ 104.18.46.66 ] and [ 104.18.47.66 ]

DNS "NS" record [ elmo.ns.cloudflare.com ] and [ rihana.ns.cloudflare.com ]

did you set your Heliohost account (i.e. IP address) in CloudFlare ??

to test it I would pause CloudFlare to cause the IP address that CloudFlare has for your site - to be returned by Cloudflare's nameservers - which will send send traffic (users) directly to that IP address (of your site) - rather than through Cloudflare's reverse proxy

to pause CloudFlare see --> [ https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200169176-How-do-I-temporarily-deactivate-Cloudflare- ]

• Like 1

bdistler has some ideas for cloudflare, though it won't fix the issue that got you suspended for load anyway (the script just needs too many resources to work).

It's worth noting that using that script on your site for downloading copyrighted content will get you suspended for infringement as well. I highly recommend just not running that script.

I've updated already but still I couldn heliohost access my site using CloudFlare's name servers right now I'm what do you suggest I do ?

at about 12:45 2017-04-12 UTC

I see the DNS for domain [ multidebrid.ml ] is set for CloudFlare

DNS "A" record [ 104.18.46.66 ] and [ 104.18.47.66 ]

DNS "NS" record [ elmo.ns.cloudflare.com ] and [ rihana.ns.cloudflare.com ]

did you set your Heliohost account (i.e. IP address) in CloudFlare ??

to test it I would pause CloudFlare to cause the IP address that CloudFlare has for your site - to be returned by Cloudflare's nameservers - which will send send traffic (users) directly to that IP address (of your site) - rather than through Cloudflare's reverse proxy

to pause CloudFlare see --> [ https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200169176-How-do-I-temporarily-deactivate-Cloudflare- ]

Now I Updated My Site But Still Heliohost DNS Servers Is Unreachable. Cloudflare Has Been Removed Completely.