[Solved] Account Mia

gameotm9

Hello,

I have recently started using Heliohost, so I am not sure if I had done something wrong or if there was an error.

while working on my site, I was asked to sign back into Cpanel. That did not work, so I attempted a password reset that failed also (no account was found)

I am in the process of re-creating my account, but now it looks like i can not rejoin the Tommy Server, as it is full.

Not sure what to do.

Do I also now need to request a dedicated IP address for my SSL if I am on Johnny?

Heliohost: gameotm9

Thanks

There was a problem with your account creation involving the corruption of some configuration files. I have cleared out the broken account and you should be able to recreate it now. Both Tommy and Johnny support SNI so you can use https on a shared IP. Not all browsers/operating systems support SNI though so you would need a dedicated IP to have 100% SSL coverage. If you wish to separate your account from the rest of the domains on your server you may purchase a dedicated IP for $12 for a year. Just send the money to admin@heliohost.org on paypal and let us know the transaction ID and your account username. Let us know if you have any other questions.